If your skin needs some freshening up, discover HydraFacial at our Livermore med spa. We perform this next-level facial using patented HydraFacial technology for high-tech rejuvenation that smooths, brightens, and nourishes your skin. We can incorporate specialized serums to customize the HydraFacial for Pleasanton, Dublin, and San Ramon clients who want to address specific concerns such as fine lines, uneven coloring, and acne.
What is a HydraFacial treatment?
HydraFacial is an easy, enjoyable way to care for the health and beauty of your skin. It provides deeper, gentler exfoliating than microdermabrasion and more complete skin rejuvenation than a typical facial. This treatment is performed in 4 steps:
- 1. Cleansing and exfoliation: The HydraFacial device’s textured suction tip loosens the dead, outer layer of skin with a water-based solution while it is suctioned away.
- 2. Chemical exfoliation: A gentle chemical peel containing glycolic and salicylic acid is applied and suctioned away to take exfoliation even deeper.
- 3. Extraction: A special vacuum tool gently clears pores without the pain and redness caused by squeezing.
- 4. Infusion: A serum of antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid is infused into the skin for increased elasticity and hydration. An optional “booster” serum can further address specific concerns such as fine lines or discoloration.
What are the benefits of HydraFacial?
Safe for all skin types, tones, and conditions, HydraFacial renews the look and feel of your skin by providing the following benefits:
- Smoother, softer texture achieved with 2 types of exfoliation
- Brighter, more even coloring from specially formulated serums
- Increased firmness and elasticity from elevated hydration and collagen production
- Improved health through increased circulation, extractions, and infused serums (see illustration)
Can HydraFacial be personalized for my specific skin concerns?
Yes! HydraFacial can be supplemented with an additional “booster” serum to focus on your specific concerns such as the following:
- Maintaining skin health
- Plumping up fine lines and wrinkles
- Reducing age spots, freckles, and other excess pigmentation
- Treating acne and acne scars
Although HydraFacials are relatively gentle, you may not be a good candidate for the treatment if you have a certain skin concern such as chronic rosacea or severe acne. Our experienced skincare professionals will determine if another med spa treatment would be a better choice for your skin.
Is HydraFacial better than microdermabrasion?
HydraFacial is gentler and more effective than microdermabrasion because it exfoliates with water pressure and a gentle chemical peel instead of an abrasive substance. Additional benefits of HydraFacial include extractions and the infusion of serums into the skin.
When will I see my results after a HydraFacial?
Right away! This treatment is so popular because clients leave our med spa with smooth, radiant skin.
How often can I get a HydraFacial treatment?
We recommend monthly HydraFacial treatments to build on and maintain the improvements in skin health, tone, and texture.
Are you ready to experience the skin rejuvenating benefits of HydraFacial treatments? Request a consultation at Silhouette Aesthetics using our online form or call (925) 579-2510 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.